March 07, 2012

Flashback: Nubar Reclaim

There were a number of past manis that were vying for top billing today. A pink one because it's Wednesday (MEAN GIRLS FTW), a periwinkle one in honour of my brand new periwinkle highlighter that I bought today, and this one:




I thought I would deliver a little more on this failed "green series", so it won out eventually. It's also the most awesome holo polish in my collection (observe linear holo awesomeness in picture). I don't have a shade picture, but I think the flash picture says more than words can about how amazing Nubar Reclaim is.

I got this polish off a seller on e-Bay back in July and wore it to the first day of school in September. I remember wanting something that would be as visually interesting as nail art without any of the effort. Bingo! I got a ton of compliments while wearing this, including one about my nails being like $20 bills!

For those who had any doubts about what a Canadian 20 looks like...(note shiny holo strip and green colour)
The formula was fantastic, going on in two smooth coats. Nubar never disappoints. Most of, if not all, of my distracting manicures (e.g. catching a glimpse of your nails in mid-sentence and focusing your attention on them instead) have been Nubar manicures. The wear was also pretty awesome, going for 10 days with only minimal tip wear.

Green. Holo. What more could a girl ask for?

14 days down, 26 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment