March 27, 2012

Sweets for the Sweet

I've just spent the last three days doing absolutely nothing, and while it's been fun, I really think it's time that I tried to get something done...

But not after a quick post here! This is not a nails post, since this must be the THIRD time I've worn All Hail the Queen in a month, considering they keep moving the date of my interview, and there is no new manis to be had. I was going to do a flashback post, but let's save those for when I really don't have time to be doing anything other than studying, shall we?

I made cupcakes this weekend, and I thought I would share some of the pictures with you!







Those cute ones above are all red velvet on the inside. The red food dye is the deal-breaker.


The vanilla ones had a little surprise on the inside. They were pregnant with oreos! SCANDAL!


And they were just as delicious as they looked! Other than nails, baking is one of my greatest passions. Honestly, if I could bake every day (and eat it without gaining an ounce!), I totally would.

No comments:

Post a Comment