April 17, 2012

Black, White, and Purple

I think I use this blog more for late night down time after a stressful test more than anything else! I decided to do my nails again tonight after completing my exam this morning -- halfway done!

I posted awhile back about finally getting my hands on Color Club's Pucci-Licious as the perfect pedicure colour. I posted a horrendous toenail picture, which I am usually against. It was a horrible, colour-inaccurate picture and I would like to apologize now for the fact that you had to see my big toe for no reason.

This was one of the first nearly-colour accurate pictures that I've been able to capture of this colour -- a bright, almost neon blurple. It is a less blue in real life, but believe me, it usually photographs completely blue, so the fact that any purple at all showed is kind of a miracle. It dries matte like a neon as well. I actually had bigger plans for this mani, after stumbling upon some new Nubars at Winners over the weekend:




This is one coat each of Nubar Black Polka Dot and Nubar White Polka Dot. Each contains small round glitter with large hex glitter in black, and white respectively. The little white pieces are actually iridescent. You can't really tell from the pictures, but the ring finger and the index finger are lacking in bigger white polka dots. I would fix it, but...let's get real. I'm much too lazy for something like that.

I'm really hoping that these were enough to squash my lemming for Lynnderella's Connect the Dots. I've fallen off the wagon pretty hard this time around, having successfully completed my no-buy. And I'm going to be going on vacation to the US pretty soon, which is a pretty bad sign for my wallet, and my nail polish drawer. :S (or :D, depending on how you look at it) I think inventory has to be done on my collection pretty soon.

Until then, I will live in blissful ignorance and denial about my addiction, so I can finish the last of my exams and be done with this school year. Summer needs to start. NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment