April 07, 2012

Spotted

Been pretty MIA lately, due to final exams, but here is my current mani!




From left to right, the colours I used were: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Green With Envy, Wet 'n' Wild Candy-licious, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Yellow Kitty, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac, and Nicole by OPI "Baby" Blue. The dots were done up in Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On using a medium-sized dotting tool.

I've just been thinking about life a lot recently, considering that this upcoming summer will essentially be my last summer as a student. I feel like I go into reminisce mode almost daily, if not several times a day. For instance, I haven't touched my bottle of Green With Envy since the day that I painted my nails for Phrosh Week back in 1st year, and here I am painting my nails with it on the last day of 3rd year. Feels a little bit ridiculous how fast time flew by.

It's going to be a pretty busy next couple of weeks, but I will for sure try and post at least once a week. That's going to be a challenge in itself, considering I am NOT READY for my first exam this coming Monday. Oh well. Get it done.

On a lighter note, tomorrow is EASTER SUNDAY, which will mark the end of my no-buy!

39 days down, 1 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment